Sunday, 18 November 2012

Don't Worry, I'm From The Internet

Somehow I felt pretty Kill Bill-ish in this recently thrifted yellow-ish dress (even more so in the evening when I added a black belt and switched the wedges for my favorite white and black ankle boots). Enter the sunglasses (I swear it hit me they were a Margiela knock-off only after I got them - I wouldn't have otherwise, I'm anti-fakes) and suddenly the vibe turned quite futuristic, which provided me with an opportunity to meaningfully use one of the coolest phrases ever: "I'm from the internet."










dress: vintage / shoes: ASOS / clutch: via eBay / sunglasses: OASAP (gift)/ cube ring: via eBay / other ring: a random object

18 comments:

Krvava Meri said...

Čist' prehudo. :O

RUNNING IN MY HEELS said...

končno neki svežga. i like it.

mispapelicos said...

Love it, and with the blue accent is to die for, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

m said...

Love this dress on you, it's that perfect shade of yellow, kind of mustardy :) www.moiminnie.blogspot.com xx

Anita Puksic said...

Noro! :D Ziher maš revolverček v torbici :D

Mancina said...

čist si fierce! like!!

Evelina said...

Čist noro.!

Gypsy Gardens said...

hahaha, cool :D
futuristički odlično!

Unknown said...

Love this !!! What a fab dress

Slavica | Pickpocket said...

Yellow dress <3

Katkoc said...

Kok si huuudaaaaa!

Angelica said...

Wonderful colors:)

Unknown said...

Divna si !
Pratimo se ?

xoxo

hiPop said...

tako bi te Margiela spakovao <3

kombinacija naocara i zute vintage haljine je beyond perfect!

Jade said...

so cool! you look brill!

louis philippe De Gagoue said...

Great Post

http://louisphilippedegagoue.blogspot.com/

Milan Boya said...

divnoooo <3

milanboya.blogspot.com

inkarlcerating said...

i love yer taste