Sunday 8 March 2015

The Great Grays

#1 - I'm quite fond of wearing gray in spring (as previously demonstrated here and here).

#2 - Second hand has been my preferred way of shopping for several years now;
it's fun, inexpensive, sustainable, and from time to time you can find some real gems,
like this perfect little black backpack (just what I was looking for) for a few euros.

#3 - Thanks to Hold the Eggplant for saying some very nice stuff about me here.














 coat: BeeZee Eco Kid / sweater: Topman / pants: second hand, customized / sneakers: ASOS / backpack: second hand

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Greys are as lovely as black is on you:) And that is a perfect back pack, nce and streamlined and a good size. Nice second hand score :)

S. said...

You look great! I love the coat!

\ Indigo Lights

inkarlcerating said...

very perfect..

love ya

Anita Puksic said...

Kak lepa objava o tebi! Zasluženo, 100%!

K A T H L E E N said...

can't go wrong with greys! also, that backpack looks like a versatile piece

@kathleeneditor

melissa said...

Grey is always a good idea! Looking good, post some more babes xx
MA

moiminnie said...

Ok, just saw it - and it is EXACTLY what I want too. Wish me luck in my newest quest haha! x
PS. Get back to blogging, girl, I was wondering why your posts are not showing up in my Bloglovin feed!