Saturday 12 July 2014

The Meant-To-Be Bag

This bag and me, we were meant to be ...

I've been admiring the exquisite rubber handbags by bi.bi (a Croatian brand)
ever since I first stumbled upon them online.
When I finally visited Zagreb again last month,
I couldn't remember the name of the brand nor where their products could be purchased.
I was angry with myself at first for not having done my homework,
but then I told myself: "If it's really meant to be, it will be."
So I relaxed and almost forgot all about the bags.
On my last day in Zagreb, I was walking down the street
when I suddenly noticed a selection of beautiful black and white items in a shop window.
I went in and asked about the bags, describing them to the best of my ability ...
As it turned out, it was their designer I was talking to.
Long story short, it was obviously meant to be.




top, skirt: ASOS / bag: bi.bi / shoes: Zara / bracelet: unknown

5 comments:

inkarlcerating said...

exquisite bag.. love your sweaters too.. so happy we're following each other on IG!

InnyVinny said...

i love it when that happens. the bag was meant for you and it is quite exquisite.

melissa said...

Very unique bag, it is so important to find a bag that fits your style but life as well, function over beauty or even better functionality and fashion. You look great xx
M

Anonymous said...

odlicno!
super mi je i sve skupa i svaki komad pojedinacno <3

CM said...

Wow, great outfit! I love your shoes! ^-^
Nice blog, dear!

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com